1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. DATES: March 4, 2019 to March 20, 2019. To enter, and for Official Rules, Click Here: https://form.jotform.com/90502918904155).
2. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00AM CST on March 4, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM on March 20. 2019. (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”)_who are at least 18 years of age on the date of the Sweepstakes entry submission (“Entrant”). Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) of Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible.
5. Winner(s) are responsible for paying all applicable taxes in connection with winning the prize.
6. By participating in the Sweepstakes each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
7. By participating, each Entrant agrees (a) to release Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by (i) Entrant’s participation, including any injury or damage resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the use or misuse of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to injuries, death, damage to loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to or based on the entrant’s rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) Sponsor’s administration of the Sweepstakes; and (iii) Entrant’s and/or any third party’s use, sale or disposal of the prize; (b) to acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry or Entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the Sponsor decides to reconvene the Sweepstakes after a suspension, the determination of the prize winner will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the suspension, as the Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
8. Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Texas; (a) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increases. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the laws of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the laws of Texas.
10. Sponsor: Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, NMLS #2289, 4750 S. Biltmore Lane, Madison, WI 53718.
11. How To Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, participants must submit one complete bracket and list which prize they are playing for based off the Aaron Gosser’s entry form. Limit: One (1) entry per person. Winner Selection: Three (3) will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about March 20, 2019 from among all eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by the Sponsor by email and/or phone. Two (2) MLB Chicago Cubs vs. MLB Chicago White Sox tickets valued at $130, two (2) one-day admission pass to Lollapalooza (day of choice) valued at $250, one (1) spa gift package valued at $250.