Fairway Notice for Settlement Agents and Attorneys: Closepin Due-Diligence Requirements
What is Closepin?
Closepin is the preferred wire verification and compliance platform for Fairway Independent Mortgage. We verify closing agents/attorneys to reduce risk and simplify the compliance process. As a requirement for loans closing with Fairway, a Closepin profile is used to collect and store compliance documents such as the following:
- Proof of insurances: E&O, Fidelity/Surety Bonds, Cyber
- Licenses/Bar number for your agency and all attorneys or agents.
- Wire-Instructions: Securely upload wire info with PDFs for any active accounts you use.
At Closepin, our goal is to create an agent friendly experience providing a platform to securely store information. To ensure a smooth compliance validation, please do the following:
- Create a Closepin profile for your company if one does not already exist.
- Make sure all branch address and contact information is added and correct.
- Add all closing agents and employees who handle closing documents and compliance information. Non-licensed closers must also be listed in the profile as users to ensure validation of contact information.
- Upload all requested insurance and license documents including any wire instructions.
- Check the terms and conditions then click FINISH to activate your profile.
Have questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Login for existing users: https://app.closepin.com/
Knowledge Base for Agent users: https://intercom.help/closepin/en/collections/1951098-agent-help